Playing games on your iPhone or iPad is really interesting. iPhone has got really amazing Processor leading to the smooth Game Play. Nowadays, mobile games also have been the part of our life. Everybody loves playing online games like PUBG, Clash of Clans, Fortnite, COD, etc and many more. These are the games which can be played only if you are connected to internet. In some case you may be far away from the internet sources and may not get access to these online games. So, in this case offline games help you control your stress and help you to entertain.
So, after a long testing and finding, we have got some of the best offline games for iOS and iPad. They are listed below
1. Happy Wheels
Happy Wheels is a side-scrolling, physics-based, obstacle course game with over a billion plays online and is now available for your mobile devices. Assume the role of your inadequately prepared racer and ignore severe consequences in a desperate search for victory.
Now play as Pogo Stick Guy, Effective Shopper in an electric motor cart, Wheelchair Guy on a jet-powered wheelchair, Irresponsible Dad and his son on a bicycle, or as Business Guy on a personal transporter.
• Over 60 unique and challenging levels
• Create your own levels in the editor
• Deadly obstacles: spikes, mines, wrecking balls, harpoons, and much more
• Smooth, realistic physics
• Game Center leader-board support
2. Shadow Fight 2
From the creators of Vector: Shadow Fight 2 is a nail-biting mix of RPG and classical Fighting. This game lets you equip your character with countless lethal weapons and rare armor sets, and features dozens of lifelike-animated Martial Arts techniques! Crush your enemies, humiliate demon bosses, and be the one to close the Gate of Shadows. Do you have what it takes to kick, punch, jump, and slash your way to victory? There’s only one way to find out.
– Plunge into epic combat sequences, rendered in astonishingly lifelike detail by an all-new animation system.
– Devastate your enemies with delightfully intuitive controls, thanks to an all-new fighting interface designed especially for touchscreens.
– Journey through six different worlds full of menacing demons in this action-packed, adrenaline-fueled combat RPG with an immersive, intriguing storyline.
– Customize your fighter with epic swords, nunchacku, armor suits, magical powers, and more.
3. Asphalt 8:Airborne
While you can’t play the latest asphalt legends offline but you can still enjoy some offline car racing adventure with your iPhone or iOS by downloading it . You can enjoy the realistic racing game-play on your iPhone or iOS. There are many challenges waiting for you .
– You can customize the vehicle to your own design
– Racing with friends
– Unstoppable Challenges
Solitaire is a free offline card game which is available on appstore for iPhone and iPads.The addicting game you’ve been playing on your computer for years now goes wherever you do. Whether you know it as Patience, Klondike, or just Solitaire, this popular game is one of the best games around.This game is really easy to play and is very entertaining . It don’t kill your most time just like any other online games.So grab it from appstore for free.
– Daily Challenges: Earn crowns & trophies by solving each day’s new challenge.
– Levels & Titles: Earn points every time you play to level up and achieve new titles.
– Winning Deals: Play deals where you know there is at least one winning solution.
– Stickers: Send cute reaction stickers to your friends through iMessage.
– Customization: Change your background, card backs and card faces for a personalized experience.
– Show Me How To Win: Improve your strategy by using the “Show Me How To Win” feature.
– Leader-boards & Statistics: See how you stack up against other players, or try to beat your own high score.
– Custom Settings: Play right or left-handed, portrait or landscape, standard or vegas scoring, and adjust hands to draw-1 or draw-3.
– Unlimited hints and Undo’s
5. Hill Climb Racing 2
Hill Climb Racing 2 is a 2D driving game that puts you behind the steering wheel of different types of vehicles. Your goal is to get them across the finish line without flipping over your vehicle. However, given the complicated layout of most of the tracks, it won’t be easy. The gameplay in Hill Climb Racing 2 is practically identical to the first installment in the franchise (a game that’s been downloaded more than 500 million times). You have a brake and a gas pedal, and alternating between the two, you’ll have to master your vehicle.
Between races, you can improve your vehicle’s features or buy some new ones. At the beginning, you only have one car, but you can buy more cars and even motorcycles as you play. Also, you can customize each vehicle with different paint, tires, and other details.
– Vehicles – Unlock vehicles and choose the best one for your play style.
– Upgrade – Improve the engine, suspension, tires & 4WD of your vehicles.
– Tune – 14+ Unique and upgradable Tuning Parts.
– NEW! Team up! – Form the ultimate racing team!
– Customize – Style your vehicles and character.
– Explore – Various environments with achievements.
– Great Graphics – Optimized for high and low resolution devices.
– Social – Challenge your friends in daily and weekly competitions.
– Compete – Climb the leader-boards, win challenges and become #1
So , these are the best 5 offline games that you can play on your ios devices including iPhone and iPads. These are the list of really entertaining games and is enjoyed by most of the users. Hope this post helped you to find out the best offline games. If you have any kind of feedback or suggestion then please do comment or send it to our mail. Stay tuned with us!!