How to Flash TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580). TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system and do other more things.
How to Flash TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580)
Hey guys, today I will be teaching you how to Flash TWRP recovery in Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580). We can use TWRP recovery for many things like when rooting, flashing zip’s, backing/restoring the ROM, flashing custom ROM etc.
Using TWRP recovery, we also can flash ROM’s such as KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat etc in GT-S7580. We can now have a taste of such custom ROM’s developed by CyanogenMod ROM, Lineage etc.
How to flash such ROM’s? Don’t have any idea about it??? I will post on it as soon as possible, so keep checking my blog out for it.
Now let’s go to the main thing. Flashing TWRP recovery requires:-
- A PC with Samsung Driver installed. Don’t have Samsung Driver installed, download it from this Link and install.
- A USB cable.
- Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580) the device itself with a charge of about 75%.
- Odin and the recovery TWRP.S7580.tar.md5. To download Odin and recovery, go visit this Link and download the zip file.
Now after you have all the thing’s ready and have downloaded, follow the steps below:-
- Extract the zip file you just downloaded.
- Turn off your GT-S7580.
- After about 5 seconds, press and hold Volume Down + Home + Power until you can read a Warning screen and press Volume UP to continue.
- Connect your phone to PC and wait for Driver Installing…
- Open Odin as an Administrator and the ID:COM should turn blue and a message should come saying <Added>.
- Untick Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time
- Click on AP and select TWRP.S7580.tar.md5 file that you just extracted.
- Then click on Start. Then after some while, it Says Pass.
So, this was all. Hope you liked this. If you have any queries feel free to comment. Keep visiting this site. I will also keep posting many more posts like this. See you in the next article!