How to Flash or Install Nougat in GT-S7580 (Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus) Fash the new Nougat 7.1 on you GT-S7580 device and get the most out of your device. You will be able to experience the new Android Nougat on your Galaxy Trend Plus. With this tutorial, you can easily flash Nougat on your device.
This tutorial is on how to flash Nougat in GT-S7580. Flashing a custom ROM provides us with many facilities. A custom ROM speeds up the device and improves the device’s performance. With Nougat we can do many things like multitasking and others. To flash a custom ROM we need to remove the firmware OS of the device. Here, in this tutorial, we will get to know how to install CM14 in GT-S7580
How to Flash or Install Nougat in GT-S7580 (Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus)
To flash Nougat, you first need to flash TWRP recovery. Don’t know how to do this??? Don’t have any idea on how to flash TWRP recovery??? Then visit this Link. Here I have given a complete tutorial on how to flash TWRP recovery in GT-S7580.
Things you need to have to flash Marshmallow in GT-S7580 is given below:-
- Charge your device to 75% or more before you start to prevent unwanted shutdowns or if your device has a good battery life then you can keep your charge less than 75%.
- While data loss is highly unlikely, backing up is a good idea always.
- You will need TWRP recovery installed for this procedure to work. If you don’t have it already, use this guide.
- Get the ROM. Download Nougat ROM with this link.
- You will also need to download GApps zip file. You will not get apps like Play Store, Play Services etc pre-installed on the RM. So download the zip file of GApps from this Link. In the Open Gapps site select ARM in the platform section, 7.1 in the Android section and nano in the variant section.
Now after you have all the thing’s ready and have downloaded the required files, follow the steps below:-
- Turn off your GT-S7580.
- After about 5 seconds, press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power and you will see the interface of TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Wipe. Then Go to Advanced Wipe and select all Partitions except Micro SDCard and Swipe.
- After you have Wiped your device, go to the main menu, tap on Install and choose the zip files you downloaded. First select the ROM’s zip file, then tap on Add more Zips and select the Open GApps zip, then tick the option Reboot after installation is complete and Swipe.
- Then it will start the flashing process. It will start Patching the system image and then will install the Open GApps nano 7.1. After it has completed the Patching and Installing process, your device will reboot automatically.
- First boot will take some time. It will take some time for optimizing apps. Then you will see a screen like this and complete the setup.
- After you have completed setting up. You will see a screen like this.
- Now you have successfully flashed Nougat. Enjoy!
In a custom ROM, you don’t have to root your device. You can enable root from the Developer Options. Know how to that from this link How to Enable Root Access on CM12, CM13 and CM14 | CyanogenMod and Lineage OS ROM