How to get AdSense approval easily in 2018 [Updated Method] Latest method on getting Google AdSense Approved Fast in 2018. It is easy to get AdSense approval for your site if you follow all my steps / tricks carefully!
- 1 How to get AdSense approval easily in 2018 [Updated Method]
- 2 Why our AdSense account gets disapproved? Some main legit reasons are:
- 3 Here is a brief explanation for you all to be easier to understand and get with the problems and solve them:-
- 4 1) Buy a custom domain.
- 5 2) Get a quality hosting.
- 7 4) Increase the loading speed of your website.
- 8 5) Make sure that your website is 6 months old.
- 10 About Us
- 11 Contact Us
- 13 7) Write 12-15 Quality Posts (500+words)
- 14 8) Use correct grammar.
- 15 9) Do not copy text and images from other sites.
- 16 10) Use heading and subheading in every post. (H1, H2, H3 ….. and so on.)
- 17 11) Drive daily 15+ traffic to your site (Use Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, and forums like Quora, Reddit for it)
- 18 12) Use at least 1 or 2 or more images in your post.
- 19 13) Ensure that you have used proper templates that give your users proper surfing with a better experience while on your site.
- 20 14) Create a Gmail id for your site.
- 21 15) Do not change your site’s template until AdSense gives some response.
How to get AdSense approval easily in 2018 [Updated Method]
With the help of this trick, you will get to know how we can get AdSense approval easily in 2018. This will work on any website or blog which is running on any kind of platform. It will work for any kind of website or blog (Whether it has a Blogger platform or WordPress platform or any other platforms like Joomla etc.)
We will talk about some main reasons why one does not get AdSense approval. Along with the reasons, we will also talk about how we can get an approved AdSense account.
Why our AdSense account gets disapproved? Some main legit reasons are:
- Insufficient content. (There should be adequate text in your posts)
- Site (s) does not comply with the policies of Google AdSense.
- Site violates the program and policies of Google AdSense.
- The site was down while reviewing.
- The site is not old enough to get approved. (Usually, site should be at least 6 months.)
For us to get an AdSense approval, we must focus on some things. We need to focus on those things. If we have these things and solve the problems related to it, we will definitely get the AdSense approval. Some things that we must focus on are listed down below:
- Buy a custom domain. (Top level domains like .com, .net, .org, .tk, .co.uk etc.)
- Get a quality hosting for your website.
- Minify HTML, Java Scripts, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) files and remove Query Strings.
- Increase the loading speed of your website.
- Make sure that your website is 6 months old.
- Write up to 10-15 quality posts with few images. (Minimum 500 words with at least 1-2 images).
- Use correct grammar.
- Do not copy images and texts from other websites.
- Use Heading and Subheadings in every post. Use tags like H1, H2, H3 ….. and so on.)
- Drive 15+ traffic daily to your site (Use Social Media like Facebook, Twitter and forums like Quora, Reddit for it)
- Use at least 2-3 images in your post that describes your content.
- Ensure that you have used proper templates that give your users proper surfing with a better experience while on your site.
- Do not change your template till AdSense gives you some response.
- Create a Gmail ID for your site to apply for AdSense and to get approved. Example – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a brief explanation for you all to be easier to understand and get with the problems and solve them:-
1) Buy a custom domain.
You can buy a custom domain for your site from domain providers like Godaddy, Namecheap and others. But if you don’t want to spend money on buying a custom domain, you may search on Google for ‘How to get top-level domains for free’. You will not get TLD domains like .com, .net, .org for free but you will get domains like .tk, .ml, .co.uk, .uk for free.
2) Get a quality hosting.
You should get a hosting to host your website. There are many host providers like Hostgator, Just Host etc that provides you with quality hosting with few amount of money. But if you do not want to invest or spend your money on it, you can get hosting provider that provide best hosting for free.
One of the best free hosting provider is Viewen. It is the best free Cloud Web Hosting Provider! You must give it a try! Though it is a free hosting, it gives all the premium features to us! Infact, we can say that Viewen is the best-Paid Premium web hosting which is free.
4) Increase the loading speed of your website.
If you Minify HTML, Java Scripts, CSS codes and remove Query Strings, your website’s loading speed will automatically get increased. Besides this, if you use Compressed and Optimized images for your website, this will also increase the loading speed of your website. Along with this, your website must use GZIP compression to compress your website which will keep the size of your website small. This will help a lot to increase the loading speed of your website.
5) Make sure that your website is 6 months old.
This is the most important factor. Whether you follow all the terms and conditions of Google AdSense or not, if your website is not older than necessary, your website will get disapproved. Even though if your site complies with Google AdSense policies or not, I am keenly sure that you will get disapproved because of the age of your site. If your website is not older than necessary, you will receive a disapproval mail in about 2 hours after applying for AdSense with the error message ‘Site(s) does not comply with AdSense policies’. So it is highly recommended that you wait at least 4-5 months before applying for AdSense.
You need to write about yourself, your interests, your hobbies, your profession that describes about you in About page. You can briefly describe about yourself, your team and all.
In this page, you need to create a contact form so that people can leave a message for you. You can search on Google for it to make a Contact Page. You will get numerous websites. You can choose between hundreds of contact form themes there.
7) Write 12-15 Quality Posts (500+words)
You need to write up to 15 quality posts that have at least 500 words in it. Quality post means you should write the content that people are searching for and ensure you do not write content related to sexual and hacking or that creates harm to people. AdSense strictly disallows it. You should not copy contents from others and must make your posts unique.
8) Use correct grammar.
Make proper use of grammar. Avoid grammatical mistakes. Do not make blunder mistakes while writing. Use Grammarly if you don’t know proper grammar and spellings. Grammarly will help you correct your grammar and spelling mistakes. It will also help you with punctuation marks, symbols and others too.
9) Do not copy text and images from other sites.
AdSense is much more clever than you think. So, you should not use any kind of text or image that are not allowed by the owner. Yeah, you can use same images, if you insert watermark in it. Before uploading an image, you must rename the image and then upload it.
10) Use heading and subheading in every post. (H1, H2, H3 ….. and so on.)
This is the most important thing, that every beginner misses while applying for AdSense. Due to this, they get rejected by AdSense. So, do not forget to use heading and subheading in your post. Use H1 in the main point on the top of the post and prefer using H2 and H3 for others.
11) Drive daily 15+ traffic to your site (Use Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, and forums like Quora, Reddit for it)
In order to get AdSense approval, it is also necessary that your site receives daily traffic. Your site must get some few daily unique traffic. You can use Reddit to share your links. Also, don’t forget to share your posts link on Social Media. You might share your posts link on Social Media such as Facebook Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Satespace etc. These will definitely help you gain daily traffics.
12) Use at least 1 or 2 or more images in your post.
It is also necessary that you include 1 or 2 images in each of your posts to get AdSense approval. Images that you use must be related to your content.
13) Ensure that you have used proper templates that give your users proper surfing with a better experience while on your site.
It means that your visitors should be able to access every page of your site easily. So, you need to manage your navigation menu properly. The buttons on your website should not be too small that your viewers can’t even see it. So you must use a proper and well-designed template for your website.
14) Create a Gmail id for your site.
It means that you need to apply for AdSense with a Gmail account. Like if my site is mydomain.com then I should create a Gmail account of email@example.com. You may get this one or a business email like firstname.lastname@example.org It is not mandatory but it is better if you do so.
15) Do not change your site’s template until AdSense gives some response.
You should not change your template if you have applied for AdSense till AdSense provides or give you some response to your application. Otherwise, it may say that your site is still under construction and all. So, you must not change the template of your website while it is in the review.
After you’ve got all these things done, you are free to apply for AdSense. If you have understood all the things mentioned above and do according to it, you will definitely get AdSense approval. If you do not miss out on any of these things before applying for AdSense, you will surely get AdSense approval for your website within 2 working days.
This was all about ‘How to get AdSense approval easily in 2018’. Hope this article helped you. See you in the next article!