How to Prevent Copy Paste Blogger from Stealing your Content from your website. Prevent others from Copying your content in Blogger or website by disabling text selection on your website. Prevent your content from being taken by others and make your Blog or Website free from stealing. Prevent your content from scamming.
- 1 How to Prevent Copy Paste Bloggers from Stealing your Content [Working]
How to Prevent Copy Paste Bloggers from Stealing your Content [Working]
Here in this post, I will teach you guys to prevent your content from stealing. Now, protecting our content has become very important. We all should protect our content’s from others from stealing it. Today the one who writes their own content don’t get hit but those who copy they get big hits. Sometimes copied content could range better than original, so it leads us to the next practical steps that should be taken to prevent content scraping.
Protecting our content is not a big issue but is very important. How you can do this??? I am giving a full tutorial on this. You can prevent your content from being copied in both Blogger / WordPress sites. What you have to do is just add or paste a code in your website.
- Blog or Website.
- Need to be the admin.
- CSS Code
Now, if you have all the requirements, roll your sleeves and let’s get started.
- Go to your Blog Dashboard or Website’s CPanel i.e Blogger.
- Now go to your Blogger Layout.
- You need to add a new gadget. So simply click on Add a new Gadget.
- Now you have to copy and paste a CSS code and click Save. Copy the code given below.
- All done! Now simply click on Save Arrangement.
Hope you liked this. Stay tuned for more new updates. See you in the next article!