How to root Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580) using CWM recovery. In this tutorial, we will learn how to flash or install root in GT-S7580 device easily. ClockworkMOD Recovery is a custom recovery which provides us with many facilities that the device’s own recovery cannot.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580) using CWM recovery
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to root android by using the CWM recovery. The guide below will show you how to root your Galaxy Trend Plus in no time. Rooting means gaining all the access to your device. Having root means having full control of your device.
In this method, I will use CWM recovery to root GT-S7580. But there are other ways too, like using the TWRP recovery to flash root. If you haven’t flashed CWM recovery yet or don’t know how to do it, then visit this Link.
1. Before You Begin:-
- Charge your device to 75% or more before you start to prevent unwanted shutdowns.
- While data loss is highly unlikely, backing up is a good idea always.
- You will need ClockworkMod Recovery or TWRP recovery, installed for this procedure to work. If you don’t have it already, use this guide.
2. Necessary Downloads:-
- You need to have a ZIP file which contains all the required things necessary to flash root and gain root access. To download the ZIP file, go to this Link.
3. Rooting the Galaxy Trend Plus
1. Connect your device to your PC and copy the UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file you downloaded above to your device’s internal SD card (do not put it into any subfolders, just dropping it into the main folder of the SD card will do) if you had downloaded it on your PC.
2. Power Off your GT-S7580 and boot it into ClockworkMod Recovery. To do this, with the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for about five seconds until you see CWM Recovery.
3. Use the Volume Up and Down keys to highlight the Install zip option and the Power button to execute it.
4. Next, select Choose zip from internal SD card.
5. Navigate to the location of the UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file and select it to start flashing it.
6. Once flashed, go back to the main menu and reboot your device.
Your Galaxy Trend Plus is now fully rooted! If you don’t believe that your device has been rooted then, download any root-requiring apps such as Busy Box, Bcmon, Reaver, or root verifying app such as Root Checker etc.
You can root your android by using TWRP recovery also. I will post on this later, so keep visiting my site and see other posts, I will try posting it as soon as possible. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us. See you in the next article!