How to root Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580) using TWRP recovery. This is the easiest method to root your GT-S7580 device. With this trick, you will be able to root your device easily and safely. Rooting means gaining full access to your device and having full control over your device
Table Of Contents
How to root Galaxy Trend Plus (GT-S7580) using TWRP recovery
In this tutorial, I will teach you how to root android by using the TWRP recovery. The guide below will show you how to root your Galaxy Trend Plus in no time. Rooting means gaining all the access to your device. Having root means having full control over your device.
In this method, I will use TWRP recovery to root GT-S7580. But there are other ways too, like using the CWM recovery to flash root. If you haven’t flashed TWRP recovery yet, then visit this Link.
1. Before You Begin:-
- Charge your device to 75% or more before you start to prevent unwanted shutdowns or if your device has a good battery life then you can keep your charge less than 75%.
- While data loss is highly unlikely, backing up is a good idea always.
- You will need or TWRP recovery, installed for this procedure to work. If you don’t have it already, use this guide.
2. Necessary Downloads:-
- You need to have a ZIP file which contains all the required things necessary to flash root and gain root access. To download the ZIP file, go to this Link.
3. Rooting the Galaxy Trend Plus
1. Connect your device to your PC and copy the UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file you downloaded above to your device’s internal SD card or micro SD card if you had downloaded it in your PC.
2. Power Off your GT-S7580 and boot it into TWRP Recovery. To do this, with the device powered off, press and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power buttons for about five seconds until you see TeamWin TWRP recovery.
3. You can tap for giving commands while you are in TWRP recovery. You don’t have to use the Volume UP and Down Keys.
4. Next, tap on Install and Choose the zip file from the storage where you kept it. To change your Storage, simply tap on select storage and tap on the storage to which you want to change.
5. Navigate to the location of the UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file and tap it. Then Swipe to install.
6. Once flashed, reboot your device.
Your Galaxy Trend Plus is now fully rooted! If you don’t believe that your device has been rooted then, download any root-requiring apps such as Busy Box, Bcmon, Reaver, or root verifying app such as Root Checker etc.
You can root your android by using CWM also. If you don’t know how to do that, then visit this link. Keep visiting my site and see other posts. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us. See you in the next article!